use_terse_report 1

Any help would be appreciated...

Atif Faruqui
SA not writing "X-Spam-Status" [ In reply to ]
I posted this message but didn't get any response so i am posting it again... Thanks..

Hi all, I am running SA 2.61 with qmail in a relay environment. I am noticing that SA is not putting header X-Spam-Status even when it finds a Spam mail. I turned the spamd debugging on and i can see this message
logmsg: identified spam (10.7/4.0) for qmailq:111 in 0.4 seconds, 1642 bytes.
But in my qmail-smtp log, i dont see "X-Spam-Status=Yes" However it does appear for some emails ?? Am i missing something in my local.cf file. Because i find it strange that SA header is appearing on some spam emails but not all. These are the entries i have in my local.cf file:
skip_rbl_checks 1
required_hits 4
rewrite_subject 0

Re: SA not writing "X-Spam-Status" [ In reply to ]
On Wed, 2004-02-04 at 07:37, Atif Faruqui wrote:
> I posted this message but didn't get any response so i am posting it again... Thanks..
>
> Hi all, I am running SA 2.61 with qmail in a relay environment. I am noticing that SA is not putting header X-Spam-Status even when it finds a Spam mail. I turned the spamd debugging on and i can see this message
> logmsg: identified spam (10.7/4.0) for qmailq:111 in 0.4 seconds, 1642 bytes.
> But in my qmail-smtp log, i dont see "X-Spam-Status=Yes" However it does appear for some emails ?? Am i missing something in my local.cf file. Because i find it strange that SA header is appearing on some spam emails but not all. These are the entries i have in my local.cf file:
> skip_rbl_checks 1
> required_hits 4
> rewrite_subject 0
> use_terse_report 1

Are you using qmail-scanner? Or are you invoking spamc on delivery via
.qmail?

- Jon

--
jon@tgpsolutions.com