Easily generate SpamAssassin rules to catch obfuscated spam phrases
(0BFU$C/\TED SPA/\/\ P|-|RA$ES):
http://www.sandgnat.com/cmos/
Re: Howdy [ In reply to ]
On Fri, 2004-01-30 at 21:22, Justin Mason wrote:

> Chris Thielen writes:
> >Howdy.
> >And test.
>
> Well, that was quick ;)
>
> BTW, note the new "List-Id" header:

Out of curiousity, why is the list ID "users" and not
"spamassassin-users"?

--
Chris Thielen

Re: Howdy [ In reply to ]
On Fri, 2004-01-30 at 22:23, Chris Thielen wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-01-30 at 21:22, Justin Mason wrote:

> > BTW, note the new "List-Id" header:

> Out of curiousity, why is the list ID "users" and not
> "spamassassin-users"?

Erm, nevermind.

I guess it's spamassassin-user/incubator.apache.org NOW but once we're
out of incubator it'll actually be just users/spamassassin.apache.org.
For some reason I assumed it'd stay
spamassassin-users/spamassassin.apache.org but that'd be dumb.

--
Chris Thielen