Mailing List Archive

Apache SpamAssassin updates mirror at SECNAP is down
Since approximately 14:15 UTC 2020-09-14, our monitoring has shown the
web server at sa-update.secnap.net (204.89.241.6) as down. Our
documentation shows "Wazir Shpoon and John Meyer" as contacts for this
mirror, but lacks email addresses for either individual. The mirror has
been in use for almost a decade and seems to have never failed for any
extended period in that time. We are grateful for this long support of
the SpamAssassin community and hope it can continue. Please let us know
whether and when you intend to resume mirroring service.

--
Bill Cole on behalf of the Apache Spamassassin Project
billcole@apache.org
Re: [Ticket#2020091764000125] Apache SpamAssassin updates mirror at SECNAP is down [ In reply to ]
Hello "Bill Cole" <billcole@apache.org>,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Please accept our apologies, we are no longer able to run the SA mirror.  We
greatly appreciate all of the work that the team has done over the years
delivering a quality product that is free to use.

Thanks,
John Meyer
  [1] Toll Free [2]844.638.7328 | Direct [3]954.350.0711 |
[4]support@secnap.com | [5]www.secnap.com

IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential.
They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received this
email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the
contents to anyone or make copies thereof.

09/17/2020 12:52 (America/New_York) - Bill Cole wrote: Since approximately
14:15 UTC 2020-09-14, our monitoring has shown the
web server at sa-update.secnap.net (204.89.241.6) as down. Our
documentation shows "Wazir Shpoon and John Meyer" as contacts for this
mirror, but lacks email addresses for either individual. The mirror has
been in use for almost a decade and seems to have never failed for any
extended period in that time. We are grateful for this long support of
the SpamAssassin community and hope it can continue. Please let us know
whether and when you intend to resume mirroring service.

--
Bill Cole on behalf of the Apache Spamassassin Project
billcole@apache.org

[1] https://www.secnap.com
[2] tel:844.638.7328
[3] tel:954.350.0711
[4] mailto:support@secnap.com
[5] https://www.secnap.com
Re: [Ticket#2020091764000125] Apache SpamAssassin updates mirror at SECNAP is down [ In reply to ]
Thank you for all your service.  It's very appreciated!  I've removed
the mirror from our list.

Regards,

KAM

--