Mailing List Archive

Search for open tickets last updated by requestor
Hi,

I'd have thunk this would have been a frequent question, but I can't
find anything really relevant;

I'd like to search for tickets where the last piece of correspondence
was sent by the requestor. (As in "tickets where the requestor is
waiting for us to stop fiddling our thumbs".)

You can't express that in TicketSQL, can you?

--
Leif Nixon - Systems expert

Be sure to check out the RT Wiki at http://wiki.bestpractical.com

Download a free sample chapter of RT Essentials from O'Reilly Media at http://rtbook.bestpractical.com

WE'RE COMING TO YOUR TOWN SOON - RT Training in Amsterdam, Boston and
San Francisco - Find out more at http://bestpractical.com/services/training.html
Re: Search for open tickets last updated by requestor [ In reply to ]
On Mon, Dec 12, 2005 at 01:42:14PM +0100, Leif Nixon wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd have thunk this would have been a frequent question, but I can't
> find anything really relevant;
>
> I'd like to search for tickets where the last piece of correspondence
> was sent by the requestor. (As in "tickets where the requestor is
> waiting for us to stop fiddling our thumbs".)
>
> You can't express that in TicketSQL, can you?

You can get close. (Part of the problem is the somewhat frequent edge
case where the "user" emails from another address)

1) you can set up a scrip to set tickets to "stalled" when you send mail
to the user

2) Hm. I guess you can't trivially search for LastUpdated is more recent
than LastContact.

3) It should also be a pretty easy hack to search for "LastUpdatedBy a
member of the 'unprivileged' group.