Mailing List Archive

Reminder: RT mailing lists moving over to new community forum
Hello RT users,

This is a reminder about the upcoming conversion of the RT community
mailing lists to a Discourse forum. If you missed it, you can read the
initial announcement here:

https://bestpractical.com/blog/2017/2/new-community-forum

As we mentioned previously, to capture some of the great discussions and
answers from the list, we'll be exporting an archive and importing the
last 5 years worth of discussions from rt-users, rtir, and rt-devel into
Discourse. Here is the schedule for next week:

* Wednesday, March 8: Lists disabled in the morning for export
* Thursday, March 9: Lists imported into Discourse and new forum goes live

We'll send out notifications on Thursday once things are ready.

We will also import subscribed users from the lists into Discourse. You
will then be able to use your email address and the 'forgot password'
feature to set a new password.

If you would prefer not to have an account automatically created for you
in Discourse, it is easiest to unsubscribe from the list before
Wednesday, March 8. Sometimes unsubscribing via email can be confusing,
so you can also do so through the website (bottom of the page):

Jim
---------
RT 4.4 and RTIR Training Sessions https://bestpractical.com/training
* Paris - April 24-26, 2017
Re: Reminder: RT mailing lists moving over to new community forum [ In reply to ]
Good morning,

It's time! We'll be disabling the lists shortly so we can start to
export the archive.

We'll send email tomorrow, probably in the afternoon EST, when the new
Discourse site is ready to go.

Stay tuned!