Mailing List Archive

rsyslog 3.21.1 released
Hi all,

we have just released rsyslog 3.21.1, a development branch version. It
contains some bug fixes and support for improved config file error
checking. Most importantly, rsyslogd now has a "config file verification
option", which makes it verify the config file but not start up or
interfere with a running configuration. That should make troubleshooting
config problems much easier. The version now also writes all
internally-generated messages to stderr (if not disabled). Thanks to HKS
for suggesting the new features.

Download:

http://www.rsyslog.com/Downloads-req-viewdownloaddetails-lid-123.phtml

Changelog:

http://www.rsyslog.com/Article262.phtml

As always, feedback is appreciated.

Florian Riedl
--
Support
=======

Improving rsyslog is costly, but you can help! We are looking for
organizations that find rsyslog useful and wish to contribute back. You
can contribute by reporting bugs, improve the software, or donate money
or equipment.

Commercial support contracts for rsyslog are available, and they help
finance continued maintenance. Adiscon GmbH, a privately held German
company, is currently funding rsyslog development. We are always looking
for interesting development projects. For details on how to help, please
see http://www.rsyslog.com/doc-how2help.html .