Mailing List Archive

rsyslog 3.21.0 released
Hi all,

we have just released rsyslog 3.21.0, the first release of the new
3.21.x devel branch. It includes all fixes and additions of the current
v3-stable and beta plus an improved testbench. Please note that this
includes some vital bugfixes from earlier releases. 3.21.0 lays the
foundation for the next round of rsyslog enhancements. It is a
recommended update for all devel branch users.

Download:

http://www.rsyslog.com/Downloads-req-viewdownloaddetails-lid-121.phtml

Changelog:

http://www.rsyslog.com/Article258.phtml

As always, feedback is appreciated.

Florian Riedl
--
Support
=======

Improving rsyslog is costly, but you can help! We are looking for
organizations that find rsyslog useful and wish to contribute back. You
can contribute by reporting bugs, improve the software, or donate money
or equipment.

Commercial support contracts for rsyslog are available, and they help
finance continued maintenance. Adiscon GmbH, a privately held German
company, is currently funding rsyslog development. We are always looking
for interesting development projects. For details on how to help, please
see http://www.rsyslog.com/doc-how2help.html .