Mailing List Archive

rsyslog 3.19.10 (beta) released
Hi all,

I have just released rsyslog 3.19.10. This starts a new iteration of the
beta branch, bringing all the great features of the previous development
version to it. It contains all features from 3.19.9 and also a number of
bug fixes. The most important one is for a bad memory leak that occurred
if queues were running in one of the disk-queuing modes. Also, a number
of cross-platform problems on FreeBSD were sorted out. This is a
suggested update for all beta branch users.

Just in case you wonder: at this time there is NO development branch
version available. One will be announced in the not so distant future.

ChangeLog:

http://www.rsyslog.com/Article256.phtml

Download:

http://www.rsyslog.com/Downloads-req-viewdownloaddetails-lid-120.phtml

As always, feedback is appreciated. I hope this release is useful.

Rainer Gerhards