Mailing List Archive

rsyslog 3.17.3 (beta) released
Hi all,

We have just released a refresh of the current beta. It contains a
bugfix for imklog running in a tight loop and utilizing 100% CPU in some
cases. There are no other changes. This is a strongly recommended update
for all beta branch users.

ChangeLog:

http://www.rsyslog.com/Article233.phtml

Download:

http://www.rsyslog.com/Downloads-req-viewdownloaddetails-lid-109.phtml

Please note that we are nearing the point where 3.17.x will become the
new stable. As such, we would really appreciate if you let us know any
bugs and annoyances you may discover.

Florian Riedl
--
Support
=======

Improving rsyslog is costly, but you can help! We are looking for
organizations that find rsyslog useful and wish to contribute back. You
can contribute by reporting bugs, improve the software, or donate money
or equipment.

Commercial support contracts for rsyslog are available, and they help
finance continued maintenance. Adiscon GmbH, a privately held German
company, is currently funding rsyslog development. We are always looking
for interesting development projects. For details on how to help, please
see http://www.rsyslog.com/doc-how2help.html .