Mailing List Archive

rsyslog 3.19.1 released
Hi all,

I have just released rsyslog 3.19.1, an update of the development
branch. This version primarily fixes some problems with the build
system. There were some files missing, which could result in strange
warnings. Also, some minor code cleanup to get rid of some compiler
warnings is included. This version is highly recommended for all users
of the development branch. Note, however, that it is still not suitable
for use on production machines.

Changelog:

http://www.rsyslog.com/Article223.phtml

Download:

http://www.rsyslog.com/Downloads-req-viewdownloaddetails-lid-103.phtml

As always, feedback is appreciated.

Rainer

--
Support
=======

Improving rsyslog is costly, but you can help! We are looking for
organizations that find rsyslog useful and wish to contribute back. You
can contribute by reporting bugs, improve the software, or donate money
or equipment.

Commercial support contracts for rsyslog are available, and they help
finance continued maintenance. Adiscon GmbH, a privately held German
company, is currently funding rsyslog development. We are always looking
for interesting development projects. For details on how to help, please
see http://www.rsyslog.com/doc-how2help.html .