Mailing List Archive

Problem with 0.9.6 and MySQL support
Hi all,

0.9.6 actually seems not to be be my best release ever ;) It was
discovered that the MySQL support does not work as expected. I still do
not understand how this slipped through my testing...

Anyhow: to cut a long story short: in the distro-specific Makefiles is a
line

WITHDB=-DWITHDB

That line is wrong. It correctly must read as follows:

WITHDB=-DWITH_DB
(Note the understcore in the second WITH_DB - and only there!)

So if you experience non-working DB connections, that's probably the
cause. I will see that I release a fixed 0.9.7 later today, but I
thought I let you know beforehand.

Sorry for any hassle.

Rainer