Mailing List Archive

rsyslog 3.11.6 released
Hi all,

rsyslog 3.11.6 has been released today. It is a bug-fixing release. It
fixes a number of bugs related to queue engine termination, each of
which could cause a segfault (but only during shutdown or HUP, see
change log for details). It also fixes a problem with compatibility
mode. Finally, it fixes the bug that caused 3.11.5 core to still link
against GSSAPI libraries. Version 3.11.6 is a recommended update for all
v3 branch users. Please note, however, that I will most probably release
3.12.0 either tomorrow or Friday, so if you do not experience any
problems, you may want to wait for this.

Changelog:

http://www.rsyslog.com/Article183.phtml

Download:

http://www.rsyslog.com/Downloads-req-getit-lid-83.phtml

I hope this release is useful. Best regards,
Rainer Gerhards