Mailing List Archive

Contributor page on rsyslog.com
Hi all, and especially those that have contributed,

I already (hopefully ;)) provide proper credit for all contributions in
the CVS comments and the changelog. However, I feel that you deserve
better visibility. As such, we begin to experiment with a contributor
database, which intends to replace the infamous "Contributor Hall of
Fame" document from the doc set. You may see a glimpse of it, in various
stages of completion, on the rsyslog home page.

This is an ongoing process and the result in the next days may not be
optimal. Most importantly, the database is currently missing past
contributions, which obviously is a bad thing. I will be working on
getting it is accurate as possible during the next few weeks (the older
the patch, the more I need to dig as I didn't archive patches
themselves). Please bear with me, my priority still is on new code ;)

I hope the new system is useful. Comments and suggestions are
appreciated.

Please visit http://www.rsyslog.com/ to see how things progress.

Thanks,
Rainer