Mailing List Archive

rsyslog 3.10.1
There is a bug in 3.10.1 - will re-release soon, please stand by...

Rainer
rsyslog 3.10.1 [ In reply to ]
Hi all,

there was an issue when $WorkDirectory was not set. It lead to an
immediate segfault upon startup. This is now corrected and re-released.
If in doubt, have a look at the md5 sum.

Sorry for any inconvenience. I'd appreciate if some could try out 3.10.1
as feedback would be very valuable. I hope to have a more useful queue
up and running soon.

Rainer
rsyslog 3.10.1 [ In reply to ]
2008/1/10, Rainer Gerhards <rgerhards at hq.adiscon.com>:
> Hi all,
>
> there was an issue when $WorkDirectory was not set. It lead to an
> immediate segfault upon startup. This is now corrected and re-released.
> If in doubt, have a look at the md5 sum.
>
> Sorry for any inconvenience. I'd appreciate if some could try out 3.10.1
> as feedback would be very valuable. I hope to have a more useful queue
> up and running soon.

Tested imuxsock, imklog and imudp lightly. Seems to work fine so far.

Cheers,
Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?