Mailing List Archive

New rsyslog 3.0.0 preview - with new features
Hi all,

I have just uploaded a new preview of 3.0.0. It now has all input
modules (though they still have a lot of internal dependencies).
Finally, I also managed to get in some new features: the UDP listener
can now be bound to specific local interfaces and there can be multiple
UDP listeners active at the same time (on different interface and/or
different ports). The same feature for TCP (including GSS) is planned,
but I may need to do some more stage work before.

The preview is available at

http://download.rsyslog.com/rsyslog/rsyslog-3.0.0-pre.tar.gz
md5sum: 979763fe645ad6ee6fddf11737af7ebd

This is a snapshot. Development continues. Feedback is appreciated.

Rainer