Mailing List Archive

Rsyslog-0.9.0 w/MySQL Compile Difficulties onFreeBSD5.4
Thanks for quick fix. No rush, though. Just fiddling around. Don't even plan on employing a new version until I set up a new machine, which will be who-knows when. Was thinking of writing a little guide for 090 if necessary. Will wait for next release to do further testing.
Rsyslog-0.9.0 w/MySQL Compile Difficulties onFreeBSD5.4 [ In reply to ]
Dennis,

I've just uploaded 0.9.1 - official announcement to follow. It is
available at

http://download.adiscon.com/rsyslog-0.9.1.tar.gz

This version also contains some other fixes so that it compiles cleaner
under FreeBSD (see NEWS). No source modifications have now been needed
in my environment. It would be great if you could give it a quick test.

Rainer