Feedback is highly appreciated. If I updated the tarball, I'll announce
that. Oh, yes, doc is not finished yet, so do not wonder...

Rainer
rsyslog 1.20.0 preview available [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 4 Dec 2007 11:23:26 +0100
"Rainer Gerhards" <rgerhards at hq.adiscon.com> wrote:

> Feedback is highly appreciated. If I updated the tarball, I'll
> announce that. Oh, yes, doc is not finished yet, so do not wonder...

Just a small thing I already mentioned on the forum but unfortunately
got overlooked:

ommysql, line 236: p+=sizeof(":ommysql:");

This adds increments the pointer one byte too far (trailing \0) and
thus eats the first byte of the hostname part.

It's a bit unfortunate that strlen() doesn't count the \0 while
sizeof() does...

Regards,
sur5r
rsyslog 1.20.0 preview available [ In reply to ]
Indeed, thanks for pointing it out. Its fixed now, in cvs and I also
re-released the tarball (just for completeness).

Rainer