http://people.redhat.com/pvrabec/rpms/rsyslog/rsyslog-example.conf

Also, note about it in rsyslog.conf.5 would be OK.

Your opinions?
rsyslog-example.conf [ In reply to ]
Nice sample :). I'll add it to the next release.

BTW: I am thinking about releasing a new version with the GSS-API
version as is, BUT with a warning that it should not yet be used for
production, due to not-yet-solved compatibility issues. Any hard
objections?

Rainer
PS: I need to attend a meeting, will probably not be online until much
later or tomorrow morning...

rsyslog-example.conf [ In reply to ]
On Thursday 22 November 2007 02:19:07 pm Rainer Gerhards wrote:
> Nice sample :). I'll add it to the next release.
>
> BTW: I am thinking about releasing a new version with the GSS-API
> version as is, BUT with a warning that it should not yet be used for
> production, due to not-yet-solved compatibility issues. Any hard
> objections?
I won't push it at the moment. "-g" option will behave differently in the
future, therefore I prefer to wait till theinric implement it.