Mailing List Archive

rsyslog 8.2302.0 released
Hi all.

Today, we release rsyslog 8.2302.0.

This release consists of a number of changes. Most notably are the new
Rainerscript parameters in omfile that allow to use the outchannel
functionality in the modern configuration style. You can now set the
parameters rotation.sizeLimit and rotation.sizeLimitCommand instead of
defining $outchannel and having legacy file actions use that.

Please make sure to read the changelog to get more details about the
additions and an overview of all changes.

ChangeLog:

https://github.com/rsyslog/rsyslog/blob/v8-stable/ChangeLog

Download:

https://www.rsyslog.com/downloads/download-v8-stable/

As always, feedback is appreciated.

Florian
Re: rsyslog 8.2302.0 released [ In reply to ]
Good morning...

Thanks for support.

Regards