Hello!

Need to send from client to remote ElasticSearch server
/var/log/jboss1/jboss.log
/var/log/jboss2/jboss.log

Elasticsearch installed and listening on port 9200

Can smbd provide configuration to be made on the client with rsyslog?

Regards,

Vassiliy
Re: sending particular log file to Elasticsearch [ In reply to ]
In general we work to teach folks how to config rsyslog, rather than doing their
config work for them. Adiscon does offer provessional servies that will do this
sort of thing for a small fee.

If you attempt the config and have problems, we'll help you work through them.

David Lang

Re: sending particular log file to Elasticsearch [ In reply to ]
you would have to contact them directly, probably as discussed
https://www.adiscon.com/services/

If you want to post what you tried and explain what didn't work, we can help you
work through the issues.

David Lang