When I tcpdump rsyslog, it still shows TLS1.2 What else do I have to
change?
TIA.
Re: TLS 1.3 for rsyslog [ In reply to ]
First stupid question - are you sure you're using GnuTLS? As I see -
Debian's rsyslog package suggests either rsyslog-gnutls or
rsyslog-openssl so you might have installed "the other one".

Anyway, as far as I remember the TLS-specific settings are mostly passed
through to the TLS library and tend to - if they do - fail relatively
silently. I mean - the misconfiguration of the tls.tlscfgcmd, for
example, gives an error in the log that applying the settings failed and
then the socket gets created with some default options. So check your
logs for any messages related to TLS configuration.

MK