write logs or metrics (as they have output modules to write to
Stackdriver). Any better solutions in the meantime?

Rajesh KSV
Re: Support for Google Cloud Platform StackDriver/Operations Suite ? [ In reply to ]
unless there is a lot of demand for it, it would probably be either a sponsored
or contributed module. But can you post a link to the documentation of the
protocol? that would make it more likely for someone to develop it.

David Lang

Re: Support for Google Cloud Platform StackDriver/Operations Suite ? [ In reply to ]
Cloud Monitoring API - https://cloud.google.com/monitoring/api/v3. Supports
REST as well as gRPC

Google Cloud Exporter OTEL collector plugin -
https://github.com/open-telemetry/opentelemetry-collector-contrib/blob/main/exporter/googlecloudexporter/README.md