Mailing List Archive

rsyslog 8.2112.0 released
Today, we release rsyslog 8.2112.0.

This release mostly consists of bugfixes and smaller changes. For
example, it is now possible in imtcp to set permittedPeers on input()
level, omsnmp received an update to use current IP best practices and
mmanon received improved anonymization.

Other notable fixes were applied to ommysql, rulesets and a few more.

Please make sure to read the changelog to get more details about the
additions and an overview of all changes.

ChangeLog:

https://github.com/rsyslog/rsyslog/blob/v8-stable/ChangeLog

Download:

https://www.rsyslog.com/downloads/download-v8-stable/

As always, feedback is appreciated.

Florian
Re: rsyslog 8.2112.0 released [ In reply to ]
Is a git push missing?
github appears to be outdated.

Re: rsyslog 8.2112.0 released [ In reply to ]
tags for 8.2112.0 are also missing

Re: rsyslog 8.2112.0 released [ In reply to ]
Indeed, push was missing. My apologies. Now done.

Rainer