namespaces, etc.

Thanks in advance,

-Peter
Re: Does anybody have any experience using rsyslog to collect logs on kubernetes deployments? [ In reply to ]
I'm using Tanzu, the version we're currently using does not support output to syslog. I think we'll probably move to syslog after the next upgrade though, when it will we supported.

Scot Kreienkamp | Senior Systems Engineer | La-Z-Boy Corporate
One La-Z-Boy Drive | Monroe, Michigan 48162 | ( 734-384-6403 | | ) 1-734-915-1444 | *Scot.Kreienkamp@la-z-boy.com
www.la-z-boy.com | facebook.com/lazboy | twitter.com/lazboy | youtube.com/lazboy