Mailing List Archive

Where is documentation for command lie option s like -N , -A and -f
Re: Where is documentation for command lie option s like -N , -A and -f [ In reply to ]
Hello!

rsyslogd command-line options are documented in the respective man page. To
read it on your linux system run the following command: `man rsyslog`. This
might depend on your distro and installed packages though. Almost every
linux command has it's own man page which is quite useful.

The man page is generated from this file:
https://github.com/rsyslog/rsyslog/blob/master/tools/rsyslogd.8

You can read man pages on a few sites online. E.g. here
https://linux.die.net/man/8/rsyslogd

--
Yury Bushmelev