Mailing List Archive

CentOS 6 in CI
Hi all,

CentOS 6 is EOL for a couple of months now. I also have not heard
about any new rsyslog deployments on that platform. As such, I plan to
remove it from CI. The reason is that it causes extra effort and
complexity there (because of the old tooling).

Are there any good reasons to still keep it for a while? Else I'll go
ahead and remove it next week (we can always add it back if an
unforeseen need arises, but that could cause some grief with changes
made in the meantime).

Rainer