Does anyone know what the TLS session timeout is for the Openssl driver? Openssl sets it to 300 by default:
https://www.openssl.org/docs/man1.1.1/man3/SSL_get_default_timeout.html <https://www.openssl.org/docs/man1.1.1/man3/SSL_get_default_timeout.html>

Is there a way to set this for RSyslog, or, barring that does it adhere to the default 300s?
Re: TLS Session Timeout [ In reply to ]
UPDATE:

I found this:

SSL_CTX_set_timeout(ctx, 30); /* Default Session Timeout, TODO: Make configureable */
SSL_CTX_set_mode(ctx, SSL_MODE_AUTO_RETRY);

In https://github.com/rsyslog/rsyslog/blob/master/runtime/nsd_ossl.c <https://github.com/rsyslog/rsyslog/blob/master/runtime/nsd_ossl.c>

Does this mean it’s 30 seconds?

Re: TLS Session Timeout [ In reply to ]
Hi Ricky,

Yes this means the default Session Timeout is set to 30 seconds and not
configurable yet.
But it could be made configurable.

Best regards,
Andre Lorbach
--
Adiscon GmbH
Mozartstr. 21

Informations regarding your data privacy policy can be found here:
https://www.adiscon.com/data-privacy-policy/

are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error please
notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized
copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is
strictly forbidden.

vernichten Sie diese E-Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren und die unbefugte
Weitergabe dieser E-Mail sind nicht gestattet.