Mailing List Archive

rsyslog 8.2010.0 released
Hi everyone.

Today, we release rsyslog 8.2010.0. This release provides mostly
bugfixes for rsyslog.

Notable fixes and additions are:

New module imhttp which allows to receive log data via HTTP
fix for gnutls handshake error handling
fix for a potential segfault on query of PROGRAMNAME property
fix for potential hang when closing a gnutls session
and many more

Please make sure to read the changelog to get an overview of all changes.

ChangeLog:
https://github.com/rsyslog/rsyslog/blob/v8-stable/ChangeLog

Download:
https://www.rsyslog.com/downloads/download-v8-stable/

As always, feedback is appreciated.

The Adiscon Team
Re: rsyslog 8.2010.0 released [ In reply to ]
For any distro maintainers: The dist tarball is missing some files.
So if you run "make check" as part of your packaging process, have a look at
https://github.com/rsyslog/rsyslog/issues/4446

Re: rsyslog 8.2010.0 released [ In reply to ]
Also, the v8-stable branch appears to be outdated and the 8.2010.0 tag
is missing.