Mailing List Archive

rsyslog server
Hello,
I am trying to define a rsyslog configuration that uses 2 TCP ports (1 plain text and 1 TLS encryption secured).
Is this the correct approach to
1) load "imtcp" module once with "StreamDriver" settings
2) specify 2 rulesets (e.g. ruleset(name="plaintcp") { action(type="omfile" file="path/to/file") } & another ruleset named as "tlsencrypt" for TLS)
3) Bind corresponding ruleset to the TCP ports
input(type="imtcp" port="514" ruleset="plaintext")
input(type="imtcp" port="6514" ruleset="tlsencrypt")

Thanks,
Patrick