this morning (california time), I'm getting a 500 server error from
www.rsyslog.com/docs

David Lang
Hi David,

thanks for alerting us. Yesterday we migrated the site to a newer server.
The issue has been fixed during meantime. Please let us know if you find
any other problems.

Best regards,
Andre Lorbach
--
Adiscon GmbH
Mozartstr. 21

Informations regarding your data privacy policy can be found here:
https://www.adiscon.com/data-privacy-policy/

are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error
please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any
e-mail is strictly forbidden.

vernichten Sie diese E-Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren und die unbefugte
Weitergabe dieser E-Mail sind nicht gestattet.

David