(in multi-threading mode) and tell me the outcome.

Thanks,
Rainer
new unofficial 1.19.7 [ In reply to ]
I had some issues with the redhat/rsyslog.init script, default binary
locations, etc. I've attached an updated version.

Thanks,

-Dusty

>>> "Rainer Gerhards" <rgerhards at hq.adiscon.com> 09/24/07 9:30 AM >>>
Hi all,

I have posted a new "unofficial" 1.19.7 to the download server:

http://download.rsyslog.com/rsyslog/rsyslog- 1.19.7.tar.gz

I intend to post it publically tomorrow. But some nits need to be done
first, mostly doc issues.

I'd appreciate if those with the segfault problem could give it a try