Mailing List Archive

imrelp tls compression with openssl
Hello,

Looking at the librelp source code I can't see that tls compression is
supported when using openssl. Is this correct and if so is it still
true under rsyslog 8.1910.0?

Regards,
Kacper
Re: imrelp tls compression with openssl [ In reply to ]
In rsyslog openssl driver, we can do this by using SSL_CONF_cmd API
(gnutlsprioritystring to set openssl options), and Setting the
CompressionOption - see this config sample for Syslog TCP Action:
action( type="omfwd"
protocol="tcp"
target="127.0.0.1"
port="514"
StreamDriverMode="1"
StreamDriverAuthMode="x509/anon"
gnutlsPriorityString="Options=Compression"
)

For librelp, we currently do not have an implementation for SSL_CONF_cmd
API, but it should be not such a big problem to extend.

Best regards,
Andre Lorbach
--
Adiscon GmbH
Mozartstr. 21

Informations regarding your data privacy policy can be found here:
https://www.adiscon.com/data-privacy-policy/

are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error
please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any
e-mail is strictly forbidden.

vernichten Sie diese E-Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren und die unbefugte
Weitergabe dieser E-Mail sind nicht gestattet.