Mailing List Archive

Nightly builds of rsyslog RPM packages for CentOS 6/7
Hi all,

I want to inform all users that we have started bulding nightly packages
of rsyslog for Centos 6 and 7.

To install rsyslog on RHEL/CentOS, simply execute the following commands
as root from the commandline:
cd /etc/yum.repos.d/
wget
http://rpms.adiscon.com/v8-stable-nightly/rsyslog-nightly.repo
yum install rsyslog

Please test the packages if you are interested into nightly packages.
The version numbering is properly going to change after testing.

Best regards,
Andre Lorbach
--
Adiscon GmbH
Mozartstr. 21

Informations regarding your data privacy policy can be found here:
https://www.adiscon.com/data-privacy-policy/

are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error
please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any
e-mail is strictly forbidden.

vernichten Sie diese E-Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren und die unbefugte
Weitergabe dieser E-Mail sind nicht gestattet.