Mailing List Archive

rsyslog 8.1907.0 released
Hi all,

*Today, we release rsyslog 8.1907.0. *This new release provides a lot and
mainly bugfixes. Notable are native support for FreeBSD 12 in imuxsock and
the fix in ipv42num naming. Also, omamqp1 was ported to use the latest
qpid-proton-c api.

Important fixes include a fix for a segfault at startup depending on queue
file names and several fixes for omfile and omclickhouse that could cause a
hang/segfault. All descriptions are available in the Changelog.
ChangeLog:

https://github.com/rsyslog/rsyslog/blob/v8-stable/ChangeLog

Download:

http://www.rsyslog.com/downloads/download-v8-stable/