http://www.rsyslog.com/Downloads-req-getit-lid-49.phtml

As always, feedback is appreciated.

Rainer Gerhards
rsyslog 1.18.0 released [ In reply to ]
Hi Reiner,

> Hi all,
>
> rsyslog 1.18.0 has been released today. It offers a major new
> feature, to the best of our knowledge unseen yet in any other syslog
> server. Backup log destinations can now be configured. For example,

This is really the killer feature I have been waiting for Rainer, thanks for
adding it. I will now look at testing this version and installing it into
production shortly after.

You may like to update your paper "On Reliability" here:

http://www.rsyslog.com/module-Static_Docs-view-f-rsyslog_mysql.html.phtml

as that section will not hold true now.

Thanks again.

Michael.