Mailing List Archive

rsyslog 1.14.0 released
Hi all,

I am happy to announce that rsyslog 1.14.0 has been released today.
Thanks to Peter Vrabec of Red Hat, this release now contains IPv6
support. Currently, IPv6 is only supported for UDP. There are also a few
nits that need to be ironed out. However, the code is reasonably
complete, so I decided to release it now. It is too good to stay hidden
until IPv6 TCP is implemented. I would really appreciate any
implementation reports, comments and such from IPv6 environments. I have
very limited testing capabilities and so I am pretty much depending on
the user base.

IPv6 and removal of the nits will be focus of the upcoming next
releases. If you run rsyslog on an important production box, I recommend
waiting for the next release before you upgrade.

Besides IPv6, there were some minor cleanups and a fix to the Red Hat
init script - see changelog.

Change Log:

http://www.rsyslog.com/Article76.phtml

Download: