Mailing List Archive

Code Review Underway
Hi all,

a code review for rsyslog is currently underway. Its goal is to find
areas which need to be improved and/or which may be vulnerable to
security issues. We are doing that review in an effort to get an
as-clean-as-possible code base before we continue with adding new major
features.

The review focuses on rsyslogd and its helpers. klogd, recently being
added from sysklogd package, is not yet in the prime focus (no changes
are scheduled to it).

To track action items, we use the sourceforge tracker items:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=123448

Anybody is welcome to participate in that review and add tracker items.
Of course, feature requests are also very welcome.

Thanks,
Rainer Gerhards