Mailing List Archive

debug code in phpLogCon - was: see sql queries on phplogcon
In general, let me recommend something that has been proven quite
valuable in rsyslog: Many debug facilities in rsyslog are not commented
out or removed, but can be activated during runtime by switch(es). This
is quite useful when it comes down to troubleshooting issues with a
user's installation. All that is needed is to activate a debug setting
and you see, in all its glory ;), what is going on in that installation.
It may even be worth a thought if phpLogCon should support creating
debug files, which can be sent to you for hard to find cases. Not sure
if that makes sense for phpLogCon, though...

Rainer