Mailing List Archive

multipart remains multipart ,even after removing sole attachment !
Asssume , we have a mail with some plaintext and 1 attachment .
Obviously this is a multipart mail .When the attachment is removed with
--remove option , resulting mailpack is still multipart , because of
blank zone data ("This is a multipart MIME encoded mail " ).So basically
altermime does not look into the possibility of multipart mail becoming
plain text after removing attachments ! one more thought , what happens
if 1 attachment and 1 text msg exist nested in mail ,and we remove that
attachment ??
Does Nebody how we can overcome this ?