(415) 901-2000
(415) 901-2090 (direct)
www.yipes.com <http://www.yipes.com/>
Who uses Rancid for Extreme? [ In reply to ]
On Wed, 10 Oct 2001 17:40:18 -0700
Alex Bochannek <ABochannek at yipes.com> wrote:

> Quick question: Who on this list uses Rancid for Extreme switches?

> Alex Bochannek
> Senior Unix/Network Engineer
> Yipes ... that's fast!
> (415) 901-2000
> (415) 901-2090 (direct)
> www.yipes.com <http://www.yipes.com/>

IF it would work, i would use it...

--
Jan-Ahrent Czmok http://www.lambda-solutions.de
Technical Advisor ISP Hof?cker Str. 14, 65207 Wiesbaden
Who uses Rancid for Extreme? [ In reply to ]
Fri, Oct 12, 2001 at 12:16:22AM +0200, Jan-Ahrent Czmok:
> On Wed, 10 Oct 2001 17:40:18 -0700
> Alex Bochannek <ABochannek at yipes.com> wrote:
>
> > Quick question: Who on this list uses Rancid for Extreme switches?
>
> > Alex Bochannek
> > Senior Unix/Network Engineer
> > Yipes ... that's fast!
> > (415) 901-2000
> > (415) 901-2090 (direct)
> > www.yipes.com <http://www.yipes.com/>
>
> IF it would work, i would use it...

i dont have any myself, but someone was kind enough to loan me one. if its
any consulation, i intend to work on the extreme stuff this or tomorrow
evening.