$

Regards,

/karpenko/
Re: End of run not found [ In reply to ]
I do not recommend it, but the key is the exit code, not the text.
Re: End of run not found [ In reply to ]
John, thanks for the response. I totally agree with you, I would rather match on a string that I know is the end of the config than potentially cause some other adverse affects. I know that seeing the device prompt would do this, and I've modified the perl script [if (/^(: +)?end$/) {] several times trying to accomplish this, but I've got to be missing something. I tried a simple [if (/^$prompt/) {] and that didn't work so I'm trying to understand why.

/karpenko/

Re: End of run not found [ In reply to ]
Greetings,
Still no luck with this issue and can't seem to find any informational
threads online. This seems to be CAT os related but I can't seem to
pinpoint the issue. Any info would be greatly appreciated..

Re: End of run not found [ In reply to ]
On Mar 10, 2008, at 9:42 AM, Raymond Venner wrote:

> Greetings,
> Still no luck with this issue and can't seem to find any
> informational threads online. This seems to be CAT os related but
> I can't seem to pinpoint the issue. Any info would be greatly
> appreciated..

I'm having similar problems with SOME IOS devices.
running rancid manually with -d I see it hanging on show controllers...