https://shrubbery.net/pipermail/rancid-discuss/2014-February/007453.html

However the code that is in the email thread for bslogin looks to be changes made to it.  I tried to look around on Google for the author or something on github but can't find that person.  Has the code been put into rancid?  I would be willing to test this if someone hasn't still.

Thanks!
Re: Nortel 5510-48T [ In reply to ]
I did the stuff in 2019. I'm not sure it ever got integrated into a
RANCID release. I can probably dig up the full bslogin if you need
it. I haven't used this stuff in 2 years and no longer have access to
those Nortel models.

Re: Nortel 5510-48T [ In reply to ]
I would greatly appreciate getting all of those files.  Could they be uploaded to github or somewhere equivalent?