+----SW
+----FW
+---- Juniper
+----SW
+----FW

Thanks!

--
*Kevin Morales*
Re: How to create a backup folder for hierarchy? [ In reply to ]
Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at 08:15:47AM -0600, Kevin Morales:
> Hi, How can I do a hierarchy folder for backup configurations using Websvn?
> for example:
>
> +ROUTER
> +---- CISCO
> +----SW
> +----FW
> +---- Juniper
> +----SW
> +----FW

if you split these between rancid groups, then i think that you use separate
locations like the config examples at
https://websvnphp.github.io/docs/install.html to create this heirarchy.

A simpler way might be just to use devices names that imply these cirteria:

[sr]MN.domain

s10.domain switch, 1=cisco, #0
s20.domain switch, 2=junpier, #0

or use a cgi that reads the rancid router.db to create indexes of URLs
in the heirarchy that you desire.

Re: How to create a backup folder for hierarchy? [ In reply to ]
thanks Heasley, so, do you could help to explain to me, how to configure
Rancid to save configuration file, inside a folder, I have this
configuration LIST_OF_GROUPS="ROUTER SWITCH FIREALL", but I want that all
of this group be under folder ISP.

Thanks!