Mailing List Archive

Extreme setup
I'm trying to setup my extreme equipment and I've commented out most of the commands on rancid.types.base as I just want to validate the functionality that was there when I installed rancid works for this device. When I look at the configs after it runs, all I see is this.

#RANCID-CONTENT-TYPE: extreme
#

I go into the logs and see what that says, to me it looks like the command don't actually do anything ... so I'm at a loss on what exactly isn't working then, is the xlogin or extreme script incomplete in the latest rancid build?

Trying to get all of the configs.
slx1: End of run not found
#
=====================================
Getting missed routers: round 1.
slx1: End of run not found
#
=====================================
Getting missed routers: round 2.
slx1: End of run not found
#
=====================================
Getting missed routers: round 3.
slx1: End of run not found
#
=====================================
Getting missed routers: round 4.
slx1: End of run not found
#

cvs diff: Diffing .
cvs diff: Diffing configs
cvs commit: Examining .
cvs commit: Examining configs
Confidentiality Notice: The information herein transmitted or attached is intended only for the person or entity to which this e-mail is addressed and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any and all computers, servers, and e-mail programs. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.

Re: Extreme setup [ In reply to ]
Hi Luke,

SLX was a brocade product with code roots from foundry.

Try type brocade or foundry.

Tim