I am trying to get rancid to grab the config from a Watchguard firewall. I found a script from an Ian Reynolds on github and I'm having a little problem with the login section. Does anyone know how to get ahold of this gentleman so I can ask him for help in troubleshooting it? (Basically, the script doesn't recognize that it successfully logged in and sits in an expect statement waiting for more input.)

Thanks,
Wayne
Watchguard firewalls [ In reply to ]
Just to close the loop, I did some digging in the git repository looking at version differences and saw that in the beginning of the main loop just after the 'foreach router' statement, it sets the prompt to '>>'. I changed that to include the character I see '#' (set prompt ">>|#") and that allowed it to finish properly. So that took some digging but it works.

Thanks,
Wayne