repository since that's something that I only want rancid doing...

Thought? What are you all using?

Thanks in advance!
Re: Simple web-frontend for rancid files? [ In reply to ]
I loved CVSweb in previous installations. Now that I use Git for the VCS, there really is no “nice” and simple implementation (like CVSweb is). I’m open to suggestions, as I do have to follow KISS for some of my colleagues who are not Linux experts (nor should they necessarily need to be).

--Chris

Chris Gauthier Senior Network Engineer | comScore, Inc.
t +1 (503) 331-2704 |
cgauthier@comscore.com
317 SW Alder Street, Suite 700 | Portland, OR 97204 United States
comscore.com
???This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is private, confidential, or protected by attorney-client or other privilege. If you received this e-mail in error, please delete it from your system and notify sender.