for Cisco ASA Firewall, while taking the backup.

Thanks
Dev
Re: Need to Add "Show Version" CMD [ In reply to ]
Thu, Aug 30, 2018 at 04:54:52PM +0530, Devesh Singh:
> Hello team,
> Can you please help/guide me to add "Show Version" CMD in rancid
> for Cisco ASA Firewall, while taking the backup.

show version is collected by default.

Re: Need to Add "Show Version" CMD [ In reply to ]
Hello Heasley,
Thanks for your response!! .

To be more specific i want to see the "Configuration last modified by " in
the backup taken by rancid.
But this is not been captured by show version. I think it is filtering the
output command that rancid take by show version CMD.
Can you please suggest/ advice.
I am using ASA 9.9 version.

On firewall i can see the "Configuration last modified by XXX" when i run
show version, but not in RAncid backup.

Thanks
Dev