Mailing List Archive

Rancid CLogin + Invalid login
Hi I have tried through to check the clogin, but i am not able getting a
error with Login Invalid.

Please help me on this, i have checked with my config, but i dont feel
there is any error
Re: Rancid CLogin + Invalid login [ In reply to ]
Mon, May 21, 2018 at 12:33:43AM -0700, Nanda Kumar Arumugam:
> Hi I have tried through to check the clogin, but i am not able getting a
> error with Login Invalid.
>
> Please help me on this, i have checked with my config, but i dont feel
> there is any error

make sure that it actually using the credentials that you think it is
with the -[Mm] options. also make sure you are using the correct script
for the device.

finally, post a transcript of the your test and failure. you are not
providing details.