May be it is simple but I am not able to resolve myself, hope I need some experts support.

I was installed rancid for the first time and it is working fine till I have upgrade perl 5.10 to 5.20.

After I upgrade perl ver to 5.20.2 my viewvc (GUI) stopped working.

Can anybody suggest some solutions. I am very new to Linux and CLI.

Thanks,
sathish

________________________________
Disclaimer: The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message and its attachments. Any unauthorized use, copying or dissemination of this transmission is prohibited. Neither the confidentiality nor the integrity of this message can be vouched for following transmission on the Internet.
Re: New Rancid Installation [ In reply to ]
Wed, Dec 07, 2016 at 02:31:08PM +0000, Sathish Kumar. Ippani:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> Thanks you for giving some time to read my issue and helping me.
>
> May be it is simple but I am not able to resolve myself, hope I need some experts support.
>
> I was installed rancid for the first time and it is working fine till I have upgrade perl 5.10 to 5.20.
>
> After I upgrade perl ver to 5.20.2 my viewvc (GUI) stopped working.
>
> Can anybody suggest some solutions. I am very new to Linux and CLI.

IIRC, viewvc can be run on the command-line. do that and use perl -c to
look for compile/run-time errors in viewvc. i'd expect it to be a missing
dependency or new compiler constraint. obvious, but also make sure that
you have the most recent version.