--
When the winds of change blow hard enough,
the most trivial of things can turn into deadly projectiles.
Re: Auto tunnel routing [ In reply to ]
>>>>> "s" == SBNelson <SBNelson@thermeon.com> writes:

s> Any particular VPN . . . that you know works well with quagga,
s> or does not work well?

I don't know, but Cisco manuals say that to run OSPF over a VPN
tunnel, you must use IPsec transport mode to secure a gre tunnel. I
think quagga also needs this, because quagga will want to run OSPF on
an interface, and at least on BSD IPsec tunnel mode is interfaceless.

--
Any man can be President, but only one man can be in the White House:
the White Man.